Opdateret: apr. 25
Hartlepool United Football Club is a professional association football club based in Hartlepool, County Durham, England. The team competes in the National League, the fifth tier of English football. They were founded in 1908 as Hartlepools United Football Athletic Company.
5 Benefits of training with the Empowerband football ankle support
1. Quick to apply saving physios time on taping an ankle
2. Aids rehabilitation dynamic design improves ankle mobility strengthening the ankle aiding player back to full fitness while supporting and protecting the ankle
3. Quick to adjust support level, velcro heel strap allows players to quickly change support level avoiding the need to re-tape
4. Cost-effective re-usable Empowerband can save on tape costs for physios and clubs.
5. Comfort over-boot design allows for less bulk discomfort or chaffing to players
Kerr began his professional career at Premier League side Birmingham City in 2011, having progressed through the club's youth ranks. He never made an appearance for the club, and spent the 2012–13 season on loan to Scottish Premier League side Motherwell, where he made 19 appearances. He was released by Birmingham City in July 2013, having returned from his loan spell. Kerr then moved to Motherwell on a permanent basis, making 40 league appearances in two seasons. He spent a season with Cowdenbeath before moving to Stenhousemuir in June 2016. The following year, he returned to England, where he played non-league football for Gateshead, Hartlepool United, Torquay United and Chesterfield.